Do Something GRAND for Grandparents' Day! To commemorate the 20th Annual Walk for All Ages
It's Not Too Late!!!
To Do Something Grand for Grandparent's Day
The residents who live at a United Methodist Homes community who have outlived their financial resources are counting on you for your support!
It's not too late to give to support our Do Something Grand for Grandparent's Day initiative which goes directly to the Fellowship Fund.
Many people are living much longer than they planned for and their retirement has been depleted. The Fellowship Fund provides the financial safety net for those residents. Your donation goes directly to the fund. The Charitable Care provided by UMHNJ is anonymous and costs $5 million dollars annually. The annual Walk for All Ages and the nine(9) Do Something Grand for Grandparent's Day events is one way we raise the charitable dollars.
Thank you for helping UMHNJ reach its financial goal!
If you would like to designate a specific UMHNJ community or make it in honor or in memory of a loved one, please click the corresponding community below! If you would like to make a general donation, click here.
Francis Asbury Manor - 20th Annual Walk for All Ages visit:
- The Shores and Wesley Manor and Wesley by the Bay - Family Fun Day and Commemorative Walk
- Collingswood Manor - Family Fun Day and Commemorative Walk
- Bristol Glen - Senior Grand Prix and Family Fun Day
- Pitman Manor - Taste of Italy Dinner and Fun
- Bishop Taylor Manor - Jazz Brunch and Family Day
- Wesleyan Arms - Jazz Brunch and Family Day
- Pine Ridge of Montclair - Jazz Brunch and Family Day
- Covenant Manor - Jazz Brunch and Family Day